Saturday, November 7, 2009

Review Contest!

Hey, Everyone! Hello again!

I'm holding a review contest for quotes to place in future book trailers! There will be five 1st place winners, who will have their reviews placed in upcoming book trailers, such as I Know in Whom I Have Trusted (Jagumaterra 2), Witches in My Basement, and Rebellion! Five 2nd place winners, who will have their reviews posted on my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, and Blogspot! And five 3rd place winners, who will receive a free WMRBJ pen! Everyone will have the option of having their names recommended to budding authors all over the Arizona Valley!

I'm looking for short, powerful one-or-two lined reviews based on (1) what you've seen here on WMRBJ, (2) what you've heard at one of our ANWA meetings/retreats, or (3) what you know about me as a person.

Please send your entries, along with your first name and last initial, relationship to books (author, reader, publisher, agent, editor, etc.), and address (for shipping the pens and thank-you cards) to my e-mail address at writingmiracles@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Yours,
Regan Brianne Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment